A worldwide provider of cannabis genetics licensing and seed supply, legal and traceable to origin
Our core business focuses on the development of genetics and the production of seeds and proprietary cultivars, within a framework of R&D programs.
Our experience and knowledge, and the leadership obtaining required permits as producer and supplier of registered cannabis genetics, places the company in a privileged position for global operations.
Two pillars underpin medcann’s creation in 2016:
Profound understanding of the regulatory framework.
Decades of expertise in cannabis cultivation, hybridization and transformation for medical purposes.
As from 2021, the company focuses its endeavors and strategy on cannabis genetics to provide the highest quality, legal and formalized genetic varieties to the global market.
medcann Pharma envisions itself as leading supplier for both the medical cannabis and hemp industry worldwide, maintaining a broad spectrum of cannabis genetics in our portfolio. We will be continually increasing diversity through R&D to meet the market needs, utilizing the latest molecular genomics technology.
Fuentedeoro, Colombia Production and operations center
- Total land: 23 hectares (57 acres).
- Field sowing: 10 hectares (25 acres).
- Reservoir with capacity 30.000 m3 approx.
- 4 labs: seeds, tissue culture, quality & transformation.
- Germplasm bank with 2.188 accessions.
- Hybridization program and R&D projects.
- Total commitment to biological cultivation practices such as beneficial microbes and enzymes.
around the world
medcann Pharma Inc., is a Business Group with headquarters in Canada and subsidiaries in Spain, Peru and Colombia, where its Production and Operations Center is located.